Help - if ya want to

Not sure where to post information or a question? post it here
Scottdm62
501st Members
501st Members

Help - if ya want to

Post by Scottdm62 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:52 pm

Greetings all,

I am Scott Moss of Bloodfin Garrison. I am working on a project and I am asking for assistance. Here it goes....

This is Bloodfin's 20th year in the Legion. I know that some members of NDG were in Bloodfin before the split. I am also aware that there is still lingering ill feeling towards the Bloodfin and I do understand. With all that said, I am looking for a few things for a video I am putting together. It is my opinion that I can not put this together without asking as you were a part of Bloodfin history. I am still in the early stages of how to do that but want to ask if whoever wants to help to please help (you can also tell me to go to Mustafar as well).

Video request (looking for around 60 seconds or shorter in landscape mode in costume or racing shirt please and thank you).
1. Telling about a fond memory while in the Bloodfin
2. A short congratulations on reaching 20 years.

please send to TX62000@gmail.com

You can also email me to cuss me out if I am overstepping. Members of NDG that were part of Bloodfin who want to can email me (or reach out via facebook Scott DM) please do so for another opportunity that I am thinking about).

I do appreciate the time you took to read this and hope to get some great videos. MTFBWY and thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

Scottdm62
501st Members
501st Members

Re: Help - if ya want to

Post by Scottdm62 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:43 am

Last weekend to send anything in before I start the editing and producing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you MTFBWY