Hello from Central Indiana!

Let us know who you are, what costumes you have and what you are working on, as well as any other info you want to share about yourself.
QIncarnate

Hello from Central Indiana!

Post by QIncarnate » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Hey everyone! I heard about the legion a year or two ago at ACE Comic-Con in Chicago. Since then I've gotten more interested, and now that interest has climbed to a point that I'm interested in joining. I have immense respect for all of you. People who have crazy good cosplay skills alone are impressive, but people who use that crazy good skill for such good are amazing. The 501st is amazing. I have very, very minimal cosplay experience. The closest thing to a cosplay I've ever done was a Papyrus Halloween costume back when I was in the eighth grade. We don't talk about it. I'm really interested in doing what you guys do, so I figured I'd join the forum and say hi, and maybe try to learn something.

Pooper Trooper
NDG Members
NDG Members

Re: Hello from Central Indiana!

Post by Pooper Trooper » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:29 am

Howdy and Welcome to the NDG forums. Since you are from central Indiana, I would also suggest checking out the Bloodfin Garrison, which is the Garrison for central and Southern Indiana. We would love to have you troop with us, but It might be more convenient to Join Bloodfin depending on where you live. But besides that, What costume are you wanting to do?
"To get a kid to smile, makes it all worth while"